Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sleep?

I accidentally took a 2 hour nap this evening. So, sleep won't be coming to me for a little while. I'm normally up this late anyway reading. I just haven't really wanted to read tonight. That's ok though. I'm sure I'll finish my book soon enough and have to continue on to the next.

Today was fun. Shelly and I went shopping a bit. I haven't really spent that much in a while (probably about $100), and I needed the clothes anyway. I bought 2 pairs of jeans from Pac-Sun (Bullhead brand), a t-shirt from American Eagle, and some sweatpants from Old Navy. Plus, two cookies from Great American Cookie Company ... a lemonade from Auntie Anne's ... and that's it. I think. At least I don't really splurge like some people and spend ALL of my money.

My little kitty Monster is curled up at the end of my bed all cute. Everytime she moves, her paws curl up closer to her. Then she just holds them curled. It really is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

In speaking of animals, I'm trying to talk my boyfriend into getting me a puppy! I really would love to have a bulldog, but I would take whatever. Actually, I would love to have an animal from the pound. Save the puppy's life and give it a good home. That would be awesome.

-K

No comments: