Monday, September 1, 2008

Week 3

Tomorrow marks the start of week 3 of college. It's not been horrible. Actually, I really like it. I think only taking 15 hours this semester really is getting me off on the right foot. I have to get a 4.0 in my ID (interior design) classes and pretty much every other class too.

My classes this semester consist of:
ID 100 w/ Dr. Cindy
ID 110 w/ Dr. Cindy
ID 230 w/ some woman.
Ital 101 w/ Annastella
Univ 101 w/ some woman - she's crazy funny though.
Eng. 101 w/ Sarah Beth

So, that's it. I have Eng and ID 230 tomorrow. Big icky gap in between the two. I have Eng at 8:30 until 9:45 and then ID 230 at 2:00 until 3:15. It sucks big time.

I get to see my Shelly tomorrow! I'm so excited. I miss her lots. We're going swimming with my baby up at the waterfalls in P. County. Wahoo!

-K

No comments: