Thursday, September 4, 2008

Shoot...

Currently reading: "Betrayed" by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

I'm pretty tired tonight ... only sort of. It was a whopping 94 degrees today. Walking around campus really wore me out. Plus, having to take 3 million short cuts to get home. It took me an hour to get home today because of all of the traffic. One hour. It should've only taken me about 30 minutes or less.

First, I cut across the Mileground and down the little road that leads to Jerome Park and cut through Sabraton. Then, I got on 68 from there and got on 79 south ... got of at the Goshen Rd. exit. Turned onto Tom's Run Rd. Turned onto Halleck Rd. Usually, I get on Beechurst and I'm basically on Grafton Rd. But, they're doing construction on the beginning of Grafton Rd. all the way until Goshen Rd. It turns out, there's about a 20 minute wait to get through the flagsmen. It really sucks.

So, instead of getting up at 7:30 tomorrow, I have to get up at 6:30 and book it down my stupid route to get to class on time. I really wish they would do the construction at night. It would make Morgantown's New York City-like traffic less extreme.

Anyway, enough with the rambling about traffic. I've had a headache since I got home from not being able to cool down. I have a Subaru Impreza, and as everyone who has ever had a Subaru knows, the AC isn't exactly the best. You turn it down and your car bakes. You turn it up and it gets too cold.

I know when I had my Sebring Convertible, it got cool in there and it stayed cool. Not too cold, just right. Hmm ... I really hope it's not going to as hot as it was today tomorrow.

I'm going to bed. I've had a headache since I got home.

-K

No comments: