Monday, September 15, 2008

Mmm ... shoes.

Currently reading: Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris (the book that HBO'S TRUEBLOOD is based off of)

Yes, this is what this post is about. Nothing interesting is going on in my life except ... I bought myself a new pair of shoes today. A pair of Pumas. The black ones with a white stripe. Seen here:


Aww, time for everyone to go, "HOW CUTE!" Even if you don't like them, get over it. I like them. They make my size 9 1/2 feet look smaller.

I do need to go and find a pair of shoes to go with two dresses that I own. I have a hot pink dress for clubbing (which I haven't used yet) and a cream colored dress with purplish-pink polka dots all over it. I'm not sure if I should go with a flat that is the same color as the polka dots or a cream? I'll figure it out eventually.

Hmm ... no class in the morning. That's pretty exciting. I'm glad to be sleeping in. But, I won't get to wear my new Pumas until about 11:30. That sucks. Oh well though. I'll get over it.

I'm heading to bed. I'm exhausted.

No comments: