Monday, September 1, 2008

Non dire quattro finché non l'hai nel sacco!

Here I am writing in a blog. I'm usually not sure how to start these things, but I'm still trying to decide if I want to write a blog about myself, or if I want to write a blog in story mode. I think I might make another blog and make it into a story, not about myself. Just a fictional thing that I would make updates to whenever I feel necessary. Maybe it could become successful and I could make something quite interesting from it. I'm not sure yet. We'll find out.

So, today was a very tiring day. I worked from two until ten-thirty with Suzie and Tammy. I'm glad to be away from the "hag" (Rachel). I can't stand the way she tries to get everyone to hate everyone. It's so very immature and annoying. She's 25 and she has to act like she's in middle school. Geesh, some people.

We weren't too busy at the store tonight, and we got out at a reasonable time (seeing as we weren't done until almost 11:00 on Friday night). Anywho, I have an English paper due Tuesday. That should be interesting to see how the whole thing comes out, since you write these things called genres. You don't exactly use short story telling. You can use it, but you have to use recreated e-mails, instant message conversations, billboards ... just other things to use to tell a story. I must say, it is a very fun project.

Well, its late. I have to model tomorrow for my boyfriend's sister for a painting. Her senior painting is due by Friday and she's procrastinating a whole bunch.

-K

No comments: