Thursday, September 18, 2008

Seneca Rocks, here I come.

I'm heading to Seneca Rocks, WV this weekend with my boyfriend and his family. They go every year for a week (but because of classes, we only go Friday, Saturday, and Sunday). We're leaving tomorrow morning after Italian. I'm driving home and he's coming to pick me up from here. Then, off we go!

I always love going and staying down there. It's so gorgeous and beautiful. I'm so relaxed when I'm there. Just thinking about being in the mountains is making me happier and happier every minute. I can't wait to live there one day. Big log cabin in the middle of nowhere on top of a mountain. Yep, that's what I want to happen.

Anyway, I'm playing Oblivion right now ... well, I was before I started typing this. I've all ready beat the game once, but its too much fun not to play. So, I started over with a wood elf named Kreachen. He's a blondie. :)

Well, I guess I'll go ahead and sleep now. Get up early tomorrow, go to class, go to the mountains.

-Kaelie

No comments: