Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ace-face

I'm laying here after work, letting my feet rest. I wore the wrong shoes like I always do. I usually only wear flip-flops until it snows and then I wear my Ugg's until it gets warm enough for the snow to melt. Then, I repeat that process until its finished snowing completely. Then its flip-flops. I wear these pair of flat bottomed shoes to work that match pretty much everything I wear. Tennis shoes hurt my feet anymore. I can never find a pair that fits right. The last pair of actual tennis I owned was a pair my freshman year of high school. I still have them for when I go running occasionally. They even hurt my feet.

Oh well, I guess I just suck.

Anyway, Fanny (my best friend/yellow lab doggie) has to get surgery on Tuesday. She has a lump on her back left leg that has swelled to the size of a golf ball. It's really sad and I just hope that it's not a cancerous tumor. I think that the vet has said that it is malignant, but let's just pray to God that it really isn't cancerous. That dog has been here for me through thick and thin. I don't want to put her down anytime soon. She's too special to me. I know I'll have to do it at some point in time, but I just hope it's not for a few more years.

My kitty (Ace-face) is laying at the bottom of my bed snoring. And, for the first time last night, I captured him on video playing with a tennis ball. This is very rare for him. Maybe I'll post a video of him tomorrow.

Right now, I'm heading to bed.

No comments: