Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Since I am a "Twilighter"...

I thought I would post some of the songs that I listened to, or well thought of when I was reading the series.

1. A Good Man is Hard to Find - Sufjan Stevens
-"...and pull out all the beast."
2. Falling Away With You - Muse
-"Staying awake to chase a dream; tasting the air that you're breathing in..."
3. Invincible - Ok Go
-"When they finally come to destroy the earth, they'll have go to through you first. I bet you they won't be expecting that." *POTENTIAL SPOILER* (When Bella is protecting Nessie)
4. Love Me Like You - The Magic Numbers
-"All my life, I've hurt the ones I love. But you baby, you could turn it 'round."
5. Midnight Show - The Killers
-"But promise me you'll stay and fix these things that I've hurt. Drive faster boy."
6. The One I Love - Sufjan Stevens (Cover of REM's The One I Love)
-"This one goes out to the one I love. This one goes out to the one I left behind." (New Moon)
7. Sleepdriving - Grand Archives
-"Snow fell thick and small. It buried a starlit fog. You remembered it all. I'm sleepdriving away." (New Moon)
8. Know-How - Kings of Convenience
-"Just a little bit of danger. When intriguingly, our little secret trusts that you trust me."
9. Cannonball - Damien Rice
-"Theres still a little bit of your ghost, your weakness. There's still a little bit of your face I haven't kissed. You step a little closer each day so that I can't see what's going on."
10. The Most Beautiful Things - Jimmy Eat World
-"You say the most beautiful things, an endless list of treasures of trimmings. It takes all my faith to start. I don't care now how much I'm wrong."

Yep, so that's my top 10. I've got a few more but I can't think of them right now.



No comments: