Wednesday, November 19, 2008

People's 2008 Sexiest Man Alive

People recently put out their list of 2008's sexiest men. The first 14 are good ... but number 15? Seriously?

The list includes
1. Hugh Jackman
2. Daniel Craig
3. Jon Hamm
4. Zac Efron (I think this list should be reserved for older men)
5. Robert Buckley
6. Blair Underwood
7. Ed Westwick
8. Michael Phelps
9. Blake Shelton
10. Lang Lang
11. Mark-Paul Gosselaar
12. Javiar Bardem
13. Robert Pattison (who has been sexy way before being Edward)
14. Joshua Jackson
15. David Beckham

David Beckham looks like a crack dealer in the picture. And, I don't think he's sexy at all. I mean, I guess there are people out there who like the whole bad boy image, but Beckham doesn't do it well. He plays soccer ... and honestly, being a fan of rugby and hockey, I don't think that's much of a 'bad boy' sport.
Gross!!

No comments: